Empower Your Senior Years - Serve a Mission
A Primer for Full Time Senior Missionaries
By Stanley C. Kimball
166 Pages 6x9 Softcover
The vast number of Senior Couples in the church represent a tremendous nad untapped power that is encouraged to become part of the missionary vanguard. This book will explain not only why serving a Senior Mission can be one of the great experiences in life, but also:
- Dismantles the arguments for not serving a Senior Mission
- Proves that creativity and learning do not shut down as one gets older
- Shatters many other stereotypical myths associated with aging
- Bring clarity to such conundrums as
When is the best time to go?
Will it be possible for me to learn and teach?
Am I too old to serve?
Am I healthy enough?
and Could I afford to serve a mission?
- Closely examines: "The Miracle of Conversion."
Remarkably, this is the first missionary-related book relating to Senior couples to be published since the announcement of the change in young missionary age requirements. Brother Kimball addresses that landmark decision and explores the ramifications of it, especially as it relates to Senior missionaries. What he discovered is that with the massive explosion in young missionaries the need for mature, experienced couples has never been greater.
|Prices per Quantity
|Up to 1||
|From 2 to 4||-5%
|From 5 to 9||-15%
|10 and more||-20%