IF GOD GETS ANGRY WHY CAN'T I?
By Jay Kessinger, MSW, LCSW (Licensed Counselor)
An Intriguing New Look at Attitudes and Feelings
Feelings, everyone has them-- some seem good, some bad (and let's be honest--some downright ugly). Like everyone else, you deal with anger and guilt, fear, self-doubt, grief, sadness, jealousy, anxiety... the list goes on. If you're like many people, you spend a lot of time and energy trying to get rid of the bad ones. You try to control them, repress them, or stop them from happening in the first place. The result? Ongoing internal conflict that creates even more bad feelings. If you want that cycle to stop--and who doesn't?--its time to take a whole new look at things. Becuase every single feeling, even a downright ugly one, is there to serve you. Once you figure out how, you're well on your way to new heights of physical, emotional, mental, social, and spiritual well-being.
In this groundbreaking book, you'll learn:
- How your feelings--all of them--exist for your good
- How to understand every feeling for what it is
- Exciting new ways of looking at your physical, emotional, sexual, and spiritual feelings
- How adjusting you attitude about your feelings can make all the difference
- How to use your feelings for the best possible results
- How to manage your feelings--and your life--in productive new ways
Jay Kessinger, MSW, LCSW, knows a lot about helping peiople with their feelings--he's been doing it for more than forty years in his work as a counselor, psychotherapist, case manager, and consultant in a variety of settings: inpatient hospitals, outpatient mental health centers, and private practice. He has helped thousands of individuals, couples, families and group members find positive and productive ways to address their feelings in order to improve their lives.