Author Jonathan Neville sat down with Greg Matsen, host of the Cwic Media podcast, to discuss Book of Mormon geography and Joseph Smith's translation process.
During the two-part interview, they explored the following questions:
- Where did the Book of Mormon take place?
- What is the Book of Mormon geography as per the text and statements of Joseph Smith and early saints?
- Is there "gatekeeping" going on at Book of Mormon Central?
- How many sets of plates were there?
- Did Joseph Smith really use a seer stone to translate the Book of Mormon?
- Was the large repository of records at Cumorah in New York?
- What does "Translate" mean?
- Did the Book of Moses come from Nephite records in the repository?
- What is the "Demonstration Hypothesis"?
Looking for books by Jonathan Neville? View here.
Watch the interview below: