Ready to get published?
Thank you for your interest in having Digital Legend publish your book. We’re always on the lookout for compelling manuscripts and welcome both new and experienced authors. If this is your first time here, please read the following overview of our services before filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
(Already familiar with the process? Jump straight to the form here.)
As your publisher, our aim at Digital Legend is to equip you with all the tools you need for a successful book.
We will provide you with an ISBN number, copyright, and registration on Bowker’s Books In Print database. Our professional editors and designers will expertly edit, typeset, and design your book to the latest industry standards.
We are a certified vendor of record (VOR) with Barnes & Noble and Costco, and are registered with Baker & Taylor and Ingram. We also have relationships with Deseret Book and a number of other independent booksellers. This combination of distribution services is capable of getting your title into regional and nationwide circulation.
Our standard marketing services include posting your book on our website and Amazon.com, featuring your book in our email newsletter, and promoting on our social media pages. Other marketing services will depend on our agreement and may include third party advertising, arranging media appearances, book signings, events, and more.
A quick note on self-publishing
Digital Legend is not a self-publishing company. Self-publishing has seen a dramatic rise in recent years, and it has yielded tremendous results for some. Unfortunately, for every successful self-published author, there are a thousand poor failures. At Digital Legend, we decline far more manuscripts than we accept. You can rest assured if yours is chosen, it is among a select few.
Here is how our manuscript submission process works:
- Submit your manuscript via the form below.
- Our team will review your submission.
- If your work meets our acceptance criteria, we will send you an agreement contract detailing our publishing terms such as print and distribution rights as well as royalty payouts.
- Upon signature of the contract and payment of a one-time setup and engagement fee, your project will be added to our queue of projects in development for publication.
- We will assign your project to one of our expert staff members, who will work with you to prepare your book for commercial introduction. As author, you will be kept fully involved in this process.
- Turnaround time from initial engagement to launch is typically between two to six months.
Please note we can only accept a limited number of manuscripts and not every submission will receive a response.
Let’s get started!
Click here to submit your manuscript for consideration.
Thank you again for your interest. We look forward to helping you navigate the publishing process for your most successful book launch possible.